Monday 26 September 2016

Digital News: Presenter- Joshua Jones (Me)

For our digital news production, we needed a main presenter, and as a group, we decided that I would be good for the job. Even though I'm the presenter, I need to write about it so show the development of our idea.


PRESENTER- JOSHUA JONES (ME)

There are a few reasons for this decision, which I have listed below-

  • I have experience presenting digital productions.
  • I'm confident in front of the camera.
  • I'm a student.
  • My laid back presenting style fits the style our show requires.
We wanted our entire cast to be made up of students, as one of our main USPs is that Student Yak is made by students, for students. As I am a student, it is okay for me to present the show. Even though we will not be working with a professional presenter, we will still work together as though we are. We will still ensure that as the presenter, I am given the same information we would give a professional presenter if we hired one. The only difference between me and a professional presenter is the fact that I'll do it for free!

I look forward to working as the presenter, editor, and co-producer on this project.

0 comments:

Post a Comment