Monday 30 January 2017

Studio Production: Running Order Draft 1

As part of my pre-production for my pitch, I put together an initial running order to give the panel a good idea of how my show breaks down into the full 30 minute programme.

INITIAL RUNNING ORDER

This version of the running order isn't extremely detailed as the first draft of the script has a more information on timings. This was created on Excel and I used a time formula to automatically calculate the total time as I was adjusting the times for each segment.

These times are based on how long it took me to read through each section of the script, and the duration of VTs I am aiming for. This initial running order will act as a good basis for the production teams to start working on certain elements of the show.


0 comments:

Post a Comment