Sunday 11 October 2015

Camera Workshop 2: Creating a Sequence

We recently spent the day on the set of Later with Jools Holland (Studio 5 @ Maidstone Studios) carrying out our second camera workshop. For this workshop we were asked to create a sequence based around someone walking to a chair and sitting on it. We used the Sony XDCAM PMW-200 to shoot our footage. I then took my footage and edited it in Premiere Pro. This was the end result:


This task helped me work on my directing skills because I had to direct my partner and tell them how I wanted them to act the scene out and how I was going shoot it. It also helped me work on my camera skills because I had to frame each shot before pressing the record button. And finally it let me learn more about Premiere Pro as it is a program I am not too familiar with.

Some photos from my time in Studio 5:





1 comment: