Monday 1 February 2016

Directions: Pre-Production- Call Sheet & Schedule

Before I could begin filming my project I had to produce a call sheet for my cast and crew. On the call sheet I have also added a schedule so everyone involved, especially the crew, have an idea of when I plan to start and finish certain parts of the shoot. The schedule also helps my production drivers, because it shows them where to have to be and when they have to be there. Hopefully if all goes well, the day should work like clockwork.

The call sheet also contains a lot of important information that the cast and crew need to know like:

  • Everyone's contact information.
  • Where the nearest hospital is.
  • Directions to the locations.

I have now emailed these to my cast and crew, along with an updated copy of the script.

CALL SHEET
Page 1
Page 2
Page 3
Page 4

0 comments:

Post a Comment