Sunday 20 December 2015

Directions: Opening Title Suggestion

As part of this unit we need to, as a group, come up with an opening title that will play before each persons film. It's a way of linking all of our films together as though they are a series.

After some brainstorming I thought it would be a good idea if it was film related. I thought about using film reels as the main theme. The reels could have a photo on them of us as a group and then it could cut to a separate reel with the title of the series on it.

Next I opened up After Effects and began working on a new composition. I added in my film reels, animated them and added in some text to give everyone an idea of what the visuals would be. I then animated the camera, added in some lights and added a few focus pulls, with a bit of dust on the lens to make it look like a projector trying to focus. Finally I added some sound effects.

This was the final result:


Overall I am happy with it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment