Thursday 19 November 2015

Story-Telling: Pre-Production- Crash Test

As part of my pre-production work for my story-telling unit I wanted to test out an effect I had would have to pull off for an essential part of my script to work. I needed to see whether I had the ability to fake a car accident. I went out a shot the footage in the same way I was planning to for the final shoot. I then imported the footage into After Effects. Next I used Photoshop to create a van graphic with separated wheels. Then I imported the van into After Effects and animated it. Next I put the scene together, adding the van to the footage I shot, animating it's movement, adding some motion blur and cropping myself out as the van hit me. And finally I added some artificial camera movement to make the scene look more realistic. Here is the finished product:


0 comments:

Post a Comment