Thursday 26 November 2015

Fine Cut Feedback

After completing my fine cut, I received some feedback:

  • All the changes I have made since the rough cut have improved the film.
  • I still need to work on bridging the gap between scenes 3 and 4. The use of a title to show the passing of time is confusing. The title should be removed and then this will work fine.
  • The TV screens still need to be replaced.
  • The van could be an ambulance instead but this is only a suggestion and isn't essential.
  • Everything else is fine, the film is cut together very tightly.
To fix these issues I will:
  • I will remove the title between scenes 3 and 4 to reduce the confusion.
  • I will continue working on trying to replace the TV screens.
  • I will consider replacing the van with an ambulance if I have the time to do so.
Once all these changes are made, I will colour correct my film and the I will have my final cut ready for submission.

0 comments:

Post a Comment