Wednesday 18 November 2015

Story-Telling: Pre-production- Risk Assessments

As part of my pre-production I had to fill out risk assessments for all the locations I wanted to film at. These assessments had to look at all the hazards a cast and crew could face, all the way from minor ones to major ones. I had to visit each location I was planning to shoot at and write about all the hazards I could see.

My main location was The Maidstone Studios, and to get permission to film there I had to fill out a very thorough risk assessment. I had to literally think about everything that could happen so that if it did happen I couldn't be held responsible for it.

For my second location I had to also fill out a thorough risk assessment. I wanted to film in a nature reserve close to the studios. I went to the location and walked around where I was planning to shoot. I wrote down everything I could think of and then filled out the risk assessments.

Overall I think my risk assessments were very thorough and I think I had thought of everything that could possibly happen.

My risk assessment

0 comments:

Post a Comment