Tuesday 5 December 2017

Professional Pre-Production: Branding/Marketing Version 3 & 4

During my tutorials its was mentioned that my branding & marketing mockups still looked too animated. I took this feedback on board to work on version 3.

BRANDING & MARKETING VERSION 3

To develop the branding:
- I changed the earth in the logo from the animated one to a more realistic looking one.
- I added a pattern texture to the rollercoaster, and to the text in the logo, again to make it look more real, and less animated.
- I added a metal texture to the space behind the text in the logo to make it look more like a sign, as the logo is the sign outside the amusement park.
- I added a crinkled paper texture to the background to add to the idea that the title card is a old poster for the park that is peeling off of a wall.

After making these changes, this is what the new graphics looked like:

Title Card


Poster

Billboard

Bus Poster

After these developments, something still wasn't right, so I worked on a 4th version.

BRANDING & MARKETING VERSION 4

To develop the branding:
- Added a metal texture to the entire image to make it look at real as possible, and therefore not as animated.

After making these changes, this is what version 4 of the graphics looked like:

Title Card

Poster

Billboard

Bus Poster

I like version 4, and I feel it looks less animated than the original. I will continue to develop the branding and marketing as this project moves forward.

0 comments:

Post a Comment