Sunday 17 January 2016

Directions: Self-Portrait- Script

Today I wrote the script for my self-portrait. The script is pretty much just a description of what happens on screen as there is no dialogue. I've written it to ensure my self-portrait has some sort of story to it. This will also help me create my shot list.

I've decided to start the story off inside the Lego set I built because I want the Lego figure to have a story of his own. He walks into the room to discover he is inside an even bigger world, surrounded by photos and static screens.

After the camera goes around the room, looking at its contents, it is interrupted by someone coming into the room. They peg up a photo and eventually it is revealed to be me, completing my collection. The scene then ends on a static television.

I have decided to call the peice "Static".

Title Page

Page 1

Page 2
I can now use this script to create a shot list.

0 comments:

Post a Comment