Monday 13 February 2017

Studio Production: PM 4 & Developments

We recently had another production meeting to share developments in the show.

PRODUCTION MEETING 4 & DEVELOPMENTS

I started the meeting off my sharing the changes I have made to Round 4, based on the feedback from out workshop with Del. These changes are:

  • Now a head to head round.
  • 8 boxes instead of 6
  • Contestant with the most points gets to go first. If they get a box wrong, the other contestant gets a chance to continue it.
  • Keep playing until one of them completes the line up.
  • Now 5'00"
I have made these changes to add a better competition element to the final round. This will also made it more tense, and hopefully make it a better moment to end the show on. It also introduces a better level of fairness as the other contestant gets a chance to also win the show. I have also added two more boxes to make it harder to complete the line up. And finally as I have taken 30 seconds away from the opening monologue, I have added it to this round.

As well as this, there were some general updates:
  • Style bible is on the Google Drive
  • Steve (from the Audition Fails) is now called Norman
  • Monologue has been shortened to two quick jokes
  • Meeting with the set design team went very well
  • A new script, round breakdown, & running order are now on the Google Drive

0 comments:

Post a Comment