Monday 24 April 2017

Professional Practice: 3rd Meeting with Commissioners & Risk Assessments

I arranged a third meeting with my commissioners to scout locations and produce a risk assessment.

3RD MEETING WITH COMMISSIONERS

I started the meeting off by checking that everything on the schools side of things was still on track, and that all the contributors had agreed to take part. Everything is running smoothly.

The purpose of this meeting is for me to scout locations so I got them to take me round to every classroom I would be filming in, and the room I would be filming interviews in. Whilst visiting each location I wrote notes and took photos to help me write my risk assessment.

Maths Classroom

Science Classroom

P.E- Tennis Court

English Classroom
Using all of this information I put together a detailed risk assessment which I will share with the school to ensure they know I have assessed every aspect of the filming. They will also use their own risk assessment to ensure I haven't missed anything. I can assure them that all students will be safe when filming anything with me, and all filming will be supervised by a member of staff.

Below is the risk assessment I produced:

I also found time on this day to speak to the teachers I would be filming to find out a little more about the techniques they would be using in their lessons. This information will help me produce an A/V script which we help me understand the structure when filming and editing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment