Friday 14 April 2017

Professional Practice: Commissioners- King Ethelbert School

For my commision I will be creating a film for King Ethelbert School

KING ETHELBERT SCHOOL

King Ethelbert School is a local mixed secondary school/sixth form in Thanet, Kent. I spent 7 years there as a student and I have made films for them in the past so I already have a good relationship with them. They contacted me asking if I wanted to produce another film for them and I saw that as a good opportunity for me to fulfil the criteria for this unit.

Over the years I have made all sorts of types of promotional material for them, so I'm expecting it to be the same this time round. I will be working with people I have not worked with before as recently a lot of new staff joined the school.

Although I have a good relationship with the school, I will treat this production like it is the first one I have ever made for them and I will follow all the correct procedures as though they were a brand new commissioner I have never worked with before. My first step is to set up a meeting with my contacts there to find out what it is they would like me to make.

0 comments:

Post a Comment