Friday 14 April 2017

Professional Practice: Briefing & Possible Options


BRIEFING

For this unit there are three choices of submission:

- Commission: create a commision for an external commissioner
- Placement: carry out at least 2 weeks work placement for a media related company or production
- Case Study: produce a cast study of a professional in the industry

We must also produce a 2000-2500 word dissertation proposal.

POSSIBLE OPTIONS

I originally decided to carry out a work placement at Trickbox TV, which was one of the options given to us. However I decided to do a commision instead as someone had asked me to create a film for them, and as I was producer on the Studio Production unit, I wanted to do something I could easily fit around my other uni work. I thought a commision would be the best option.

Image:

0 comments:

Post a Comment