Monday 2 May 2016

Documentary: Shot List

As part of the pre-production for the documentary unit, I created a shot list for the three planned filming days.

SHOT LIST

To create the shot list, I used all the information I could get from the story outline and the second draft of the script. This shot list will help whoever is filming because it will give them an idea of the shots we need to successfully tell the story we are trying to tell. It also gives some information of framing, which can also be very important when shooting actuality.

On the shot list, I have also included information on some additional footage that will be needed from other locations for us to be able to tell this story, and to ensure we can fill some gaps in the edit.

The shot list is quite long so I have only included the first three pages:

Page 1
Page 2
Page 3

0 comments:

Post a Comment