Monday 30 January 2017

Studio Production: Set Design Changes

I recently had a meeting with the director about set design for The Big Movie Quiz.

SET DESIGN CHANGES

During this meeting we discussed some possible changes to the set design as the director felt the set didn't fit with the overall style and themes the show was going for. I agreed, and so these were some of the suggested changes:

  • Get rid of the skyline background and replace with a red curtain background.
  • Add some glittery film related decorations to the background.
  • Golden glittery podiums instead of stars.
  • Big cinema screen (using rear projection) instead of a small tv.
  • Middle of the set is like a pop out wall that has the screen on it.
I took these suggestions on board and came up with this:




I do like this new design very much and I think it fits the themes and style of the show very nicely. I will show this to the director and discuss any further changes that may need to be made.

0 comments:

Post a Comment