Monday 23 January 2017

Studio Production: Feedback From Tutorial


FEEDBACK FROM TUTORIAL

I recently had a feedback session with Helen. I decided to only talk with her about The Big Movie Quiz as I have now decided this will be my final idea. Below is the feedback I received:

  • Overall the idea is good.
  • Title sequence idea represents show well. When you see it you can tell it's not a serious quiz show.
  • Think about developing the VT round. Maybe get members of the public involved in the acting VTs.
  • Set design is good. Think about developing it so it matches the style and themes I am going for. Remember that the studio floor will not be painted.
  • When describing the type of presenter I would like Helen mentioned that I could present the show if I wanted to. She thinks I'm confident enough in front of the camera to do so. It's definitely something I will consider as presenting is an avenue I would like to explore for the future.
Overall the feedback was pretty positive but I will take it all on board in time for my pitch.



Images:

0 comments:

Post a Comment