Monday 23 January 2017

Studio Production: Ideas Development- Title Sequences

As part of my preparation for the pitch, I have created some temporary titles sequences for the two ideas I'm currently working on.

TITLE SEQUENCES

Idea 1- The Big Movie Quiz



For this one I wanted it to feel glamorous but quirky. I chose to use oranges/yellows and reds as my colour scheme as I feel these represent the glittery glamour hollywood look I am going for. I have included film reels to add onto the movie themes. And finally a red curtain background with a glittery effect to glamourous hollywood feel I am going for. For the music I have chosen to use a jazz band style piece that adds to the classic hollywood theme, and adds to the glamorous high budget feel. Overall I think it represents the themes of the show well.

Idea 2- Win The Internet



For this one I wanted it to feel like a late night tv show and so I chose to go for the neons on a brick wall effect. I picked yellows and blues as I felt they stood out nicely on the brick texture. I chose to have a computer mouse fly through multiple internet related images to add to the idea that this is an internet themed quiz show. This also shows how the show explores every corner of the internet, like how the mouse explores the images. For the music I chose a track that has an upbeat and digital feel to it to add to the internet, digital and late night themes. Overall I think it represents the themes of the show well.

Both of these title sequences are just ideas on what the final ones could look like, however I'd be happy to use them for the real thing if that option was available.

0 comments:

Post a Comment