Monday 16 January 2017

Studio Production: Ideas Lab Feedback


We recently had a small group ideas lab to share our ideas and get feedback.

IDEAS LAB FEEDBACK

In the group session I shared The Big Movie Quiz, Win The Internet, and Live From The Basement with the group. I didn't share all of the details, because I haven't decided on everything yet.

I showed the group some of my logo ideas, set design ideas, and shared my round ideas for the quizzes with them.

The group liked my ideas, and agreed that The Big Movie Quiz or Win The Internet would be my best choices for the pitch.

I have now decided to drop That Classic Gameshow and Live From The Basement. I will continue to develop The Big Movie Quiz, and Win The Internet and once I've had my tutorial, I will choose my final idea.

Image:

0 comments:

Post a Comment