Saturday 17 February 2018

Major Project: Shooting Script Draft 3 & Shot List Draft 2

Using the latest script draft I have updated the shooting script and shot list.

SHOOTING SCRIPT DRAFT 3



The shooting script is laid out like a studio tv script, where the shots are written on the script in the order they appear on screen and when they appear on screen. This will help me ensure I have thought carefully about the coverage I want for each scene. This will also ensure I put every shot I need in the shot list. During the editing process these shooting scripts will be very useful.

SHOT LIST DRAFT 2



This new shot list is mostly the same as the last draft, but includes shots for the new scenes. Scene 3 is now mostly one long tracking shot in homage to Edgar Wright and Quentin Tarantino, however I have include some CUs as well some we have additional coverage for the edit. My shot choices for all of the car scenes are based on my research from Baby Driver & The Cloverfield Paradox. I have ensured I have enough coverage of every scene to give us multiple options during the editing process.

0 comments:

Post a Comment