Monday 26 February 2018

Major Project: Triptych Logo Change & Animation

Part of this project involves coming up with a production company name to release the film under. As a group we previous came up with Triptych.

TRIPTYCH LOGO CHANGE AND ANIMATION

Upon reviewing the logo I decided I wasn't too keen on it anymore and so I created a new one.


This new logo is similar to the last one, but much lighter in colour. It uses a typewriter font because I feel this represents the writing aspect of what we've had to do much more. This is also the reason behind the crinkled paper background.

I took this logo into Adobe After Effects and animated it. I made it appear to be typed on screen with a sound effect, which I feel compliments it well. Below is the final logo animation we will be using in the film.

0 comments:

Post a Comment