Tuesday 6 December 2016

Fiction Adaptation: Car Park Location & Car

For my film, I needed a car, and a creepy looking, empty car park.

CAR 

A needed a car that was reasonably spacious on the inside, so an actor, and a camera could easily move around. The first car that came to mind, was my grandads one, which I used in my Directions Unit for Breaking Bad. This car has a lot of space on the inside and is very bright. This would make filming and lighting very easy and would be a practical choice. I decided to use this car.

The car in Joshua Jones Directs Breaking Bad
CAR PARK

For the car park location, I immediately thought of a location I had scouted for my Directions Unit, which is an empty industrial area near my house. During weekdays it is used as a carpark, and when it's empty on a weekend, it does have a creepy vibe. There is enough room for me to get some good wide shots of the location, and I think, once colour graded, it will look really nice and sinister on camera. I will use this location for the film.

The sinister car park location
Birds eye view of the location
Now I have decided on the car, and the location, I will work on sorting out permissions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment