Sunday 11 December 2016

Fiction Adaptation: Fine Cut Feedback

After I had finished editing the fine cut, I showed it to Helen and Sam for some feedback.

FINE CUT FEEDBACK

We watched through the film again, and then afterwards I went back through and pointed out where I had made changes. Feedback was mostly positive, however Sam mentioned how I could slightly adjust the positioning of the opening shot, however, Helen liked it as it was. I mentioned how I would like to change the unit intro music as I don't feel it matches my film, Helen and Sam agreed.

To form the final cut I will:

- Change the unit intro music to something that matches the tone more, maybe a radio static sound effect I have used later in the film.

Overall they are very happy with the film, and no other changes need to be made.

0 comments:

Post a Comment