Tuesday 6 December 2016

Fiction Adaptation: Script Draft 2

To continue the develop of my new idea, I have written a second draft of my script for "Poem Heard On Heart 105".

SCRIPT DRAFT 2

For this draft I have removed all elements of the original 'one shot' idea, and written a script based on my new idea about a boy, left alone in a car, letting the radio drive (pardon the pun) his imagination.

In this draft I have added three new locations:
- EXT. CAR PARK OUTSIDE BUILDING- AFTERNOON
- INT. CAR- AFTERNOON
- EXT. WOODLAND- DAY

These three locations make up the entire script.

I have two characters:
- Mother
- Son/boy

This draft of the script, like the first draft, also acts as a camera script, and so has some camera movements written into it. Below are some screenshots of the first few pages.





0 comments:

Post a Comment