Tuesday 6 December 2016

Fiction Adaptation: Script Draft 3

With my idea finalised, I have created a third draft of my script.

SCRIPT DRAFT 3

For this third draft, I have removed all elements from my previous idea, apart from the opening scene when the car drives into the car park, and the mother gets out. That scene still works for this new idea. I have also removed the woodland location as this is no longer needed. Both characters from the original idea are still present.

I have added in a few tense moments that help build onto the terrifying environment this script is supposed to exist in. These include:

- Knocking sounds on the door panels and roof.
- A boot that opens itself, and slams shut unexpectedly.
- Doors that lock themselves.
- A mysterious figure lurking around outside the car.
- Doors that open on their own.
- A final sequence filmed using the reflection off the rear view mirror.

My new locations are:

- INT. CAR- AFTERNOON
- EXT. CAR PARK OUTSIDE BUILDING- AFTERNOON

This script also includes a few camera movements to help me when I work on my shot list, and to help my visualise my scenes.

Currently, after reading the script through a few times, I can't see any changes that I need to make, so this will probably be the final version I use for the film.

Below are some screenshots of the first few pages:



0 comments:

Post a Comment