Monday 10 October 2016

Digital News: Additional Graphics

To add on to the graphics we already have for the show, I made a few additional ones for new parts of the script.

MEME OF THE WEEK

Near the end of our video, we have a feature called Meme Of The Week. During this bit we will show our audience the funniest meme from the internet that week. This feature needed a graphic, after some messing about on After Effects, and discussion with the group, I came up with this:


LIVE GRAPHICS

For our live package, we needed a few graphics. The first one, is the title card for the challenge the two students will be completing, which is the water bottle challenge. After discussing it with the group, this is what I came up with:


And finally, we needed a live graphic, timer, and scoreboard for the challenge. This is what I came up with:


I will show these previews to the rest of the group and see what they think.

0 comments:

Post a Comment