Sunday 24 January 2016

Directions: Final Location Choice (Scene 1)

Recently I visited my chosen location for scene two to take photos and fill out risk assessments. My final location for scene two is Ursuline Drive in Westgate-on-Sea.
The Location
I have chosen this location because I feel it has a similar vibe to the one used in the original Breaking Bad episode, and I hope this comes across on screen. It is also right next to a large field which gives me an opportunity to shoot some really nice long shots of the location. The houses on the street are single level, similar to Gus Fring's house in the show. I think once I place this street into my Breaking Bad universe, it'll look great.

My full reason for choosing the location is explained here: Directions: Pre-Production- Locations 3

Here are some photos:


There are some generators nearby
A long shot from the field
Gus's House
Where I plan to position Walt's Car


Whilst I was at the location I noticed a few issues, like the dog walkers and school children that are about during the late afternoon. I will go into detail on these issues in a future post about risk assessments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment