Wednesday 27 January 2016

Directions: Final Cast

Casting for this project was very important. The actors had to look the part and they had to fit the personalities of the characters they were playing.

After spending some time looking through the applications I received, I have chosen these two guys to play Walter and Gus:
WALTER WHITE: Philip Holden
GUS FRING: Chris Rochester
Both actors has confirmed that they are free on my shooting date. I have sent a copy of the current script to them and I am currently working on the call sheet.

I think Philip fits the part of Walter White, and he seems really up for it so hopefully the shoot will go well. After looking at Chris's showreels I decided that he could play the part of Gus Fring really well, especially in terms of action as Gus has no lines.

I will now keep in contact with both actors to ensure they are prepared for my shoot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment