Saturday 9 January 2016

Directions: Pre-production- Locations 3

I recently posted about a possible location for my industrial site and since then negotiations for use of the location have unfortunately fallen through. This is due to availability.

After looking around for other possible locations, I think I have found one that fits even better. Here is a photo taken from Google Maps:


In terms of the logistics of the scene, this location works very well. There is enough space for all the action to take place. Also the location is away from the main road and in a private area so I don't need to worry about cars and pedestrians. Lucky for me a family member is the boss of the company that uses the building and the area around it. I will look into arranging to use the site as I believe it is very suitable.

For my other scene, set outside a house, I have found another possible location. Here is a photo of it taken from Google Maps:


I think this house, and the road it is on, are very suitable. I have walked past this street a lot, and at night it is lit very well, making it good for my shoot. I am going to look into getting permission to shoot here, as well as asking the owner of the house if they wouldn't mind me shooting outside.

Both of these locations could work very well, and I'd really like to use them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment